- A room block will be reserved at the East Lansing Marriott
- You can book the room directly with this link, or use the reservation phone number (517) 337-4440.
- Our room block is for largely for Wednesday and Thursday nights. If your itinerary requires it, there are limited rooms available for Friday night as well.
- If you want to share a room with a colleague and arrange sharing other costs, please use this form to offer or request space.
- Rooms must be booked by 5pm on November 11, 2019.
- The EL Marriott is located about a 15 minute walk from Wells Hall, in A7/8 on the detailed campus map
- The closest airport is Lansing (LAN)
- The East Lansing Marriott has a shuttle service from the Lansing airport by reservation only and should be reserved 24 hours ahead of your arrival and departure. (Complimentary Mon-Sun: 07:00 AM – 11:00 PM Shuttle Phone: +1 517 337-4440)
- If you need to fly into Detroit (DTW), you can either rent a car to come to East Lansing or use the Michigan Flyer bus service.
- Wells Hall is located at 619 Red Cedar Road, East Lansing MI 48824
- Visitor Parking: The closest visitor lot to Wells is #79 in D-6 on the detailed campus map. Be aware that most other lots are for permit parking only!
- The logistics survey for the workshop will ask about any dietary restrictions you have. If you have any changes, please let us know.
- Please note that we try to have a variety of light breakfast items, but if you have particular needs for breakfasts, you may need to make your own arrangements.
- Start:~9am Thursday, December 12th (Coffee/refreshments available at 8:30am)
- End: ~3:30/3:45pm Friday, December 13th
- A detailed agenda is available here and printed copies will be available for you at the workshop.