Click here for information/resources from our December 2017 Workshop!
May 2018 LCTL Partnership Workshop
Where: Michigan State University (Wells Hall, East Lansing, MI)
When: Monday, May 14th – Tuesday, May 15th
Who: Up to two LCTL instructors are invited to attend from each Big Ten Academic Alliance Institution, in addition to those who already participate as Core and Affiliate Partners for our languages.
**Note: This workshop covers largely the same material as our May 2017 Workshop. If you attended in May 2017, please allow a different colleague to attend in your stead.**
- Use and understand concept of reverse design
- Examine proficiency standards that are relevant to your program and students
- Dialogue about best practices regarding the use of authentic and designed materials in the classroom
- Hands-on workshop time – come away with activities to integrate into your classroom
- Learn the basics about your rights and responsibilities when it comes to copyright and open access materials
- Explore some of the latest/favorite tech tools for the modern foreign language classroom
Interested in attending?: Communication will be sent to the LCTL Partnership contact for each Big Ten Academic Alliance Institution with more information. However, feel free to contact us and let us know that you would like to participate!
If you are not selected by your institution to attend this workshop, express your interest in attending workshops in the future! There will be one more workshop offered in winter 2018/2019!
Are you an attendee? Click here for logistical details!