Click here for information/resources from our December 2017 Workshop!
December 2018 LCTL Partnership Workshop
Where: Michigan State University (Wells Hall, East Lansing, MI)
When: Thursday, December 13th – Friday December 14th
Who: Up to two LCTL instructors are invited to attend from each Big Ten Academic Alliance Institution, in addition to those who already participate as Core and Affiliate Partners for our languages.
**Note: This workshop covers largely the same material as our December 2017 Workshop. If you attended in December 2017, please allow a different colleague to attend in your stead.**
You will have ample time to network and discuss issues with fellow LCTL instructors in addition to having focused sessions on the following topics:
- Learn tips and tricks for working within a differentiated classroom
- Incorporate advanced flipped classroom techniques
- Examine effective assessments, especially in the context of the task-based language classroom
- Engage in dialogue about the benefits and challenges of an intentional Community of Practice
- Hands-on workshop time – come away with action steps and ideas to integrate into your pedagogy!
Interested in attending?: Communication has been sent to the LCTL Partnership contact for each Big Ten Academic Alliance Institution with more information. However, feel free to contact us and let us know that you would like to participate!
If you are not selected by your institution to attend this workshop, express your interest in attending workshops in the future! There will be one more workshop offered in spring of 2019!
Are you an attendee? Click here for logistical details!