December 2017 LCTL Partnership Workshop
Where: Michigan State University (Wells Hall, East Lansing, MI)
When: Thursday, December 7th – Friday, December 8th, 2017
Who: Up to two LCTL instructors are invited to attend from each Big Ten Academic Alliance Institution, in addition to those who already participate as Core and Affiliate Partners for Language 1 (Swahili) and Language 2 (Hindi).
- Incorporate advanced flipped classroom techniques
- Learn tips and tricks for working within a differentiated classroom
- Learn how to create effective assessments, especially in the context of the task-based language classroom
- How to spark grassroots LCTL curriculum initiatives
- Engage in dialogue about the benefits and challenges of an intentional Community of Practice
- Hands-on workshop time – come away with action steps and ideas to integrate into your pedagogy!
Interested in attending?: Communication will be sent to the LCTL Partnership contact for each Big Ten Academic Alliance Institution with more information. However, feel free to contact us and let us know that you would like to participate!
If you are not selected by your institution to attend this workshop, express your interest in attending workshops in the future! There will be two more workshops offered over the course of the grant!
Are you an attendee? Click here for logistical details.