May 2019 Workshop – Logistics
- A room block has been reserved at the Kellogg Center under the Group Code: 1905LCTLPA or our block name: LCTL Partnership Workshop
- –Click here for online reservation instructions (24 hours/day), or use the reservation phone number Monday through Friday 7:30am-7:00pm: 1-800-875-5090
- -Our room block is for largely for Sunday and Monday nights. If your itinerary requires it, there are limited rooms available for Tuesday night as well.
- -If you want to share a room with a colleague and arrange sharing other costs, please use this form to offer or request space.
- -Rooms must be booked BEFORE April 15, 2019.
- -Located about a 15 minute walk from Wells Hall, in area B4 of the detailed campus map
- -The closest airport is Lansing (LAN)
- –Wells Hall is located at 619 Red Cedar Road, East Lansing MI 48824
- -Visitor Parking: The closest visitor lot to Wells is #79 in D-6 on the detailed campus map. Be aware that most other lots are for permit parking only!
- A dietary survey has been sent to each participant. If your needs have changed, please let us know.
- Please note that we try to have a variety of light breakfast items, but if you have particular needs for breakfasts, you may need to make your own arrangements.
- -Start: 8:50am Monday, May 13th (Coffee/refreshments available at 8:30am)
- -End: 3:45pm Tuesday, May 14th
- A detailed agenda is available online here and printed copies will be available for you at the workshop.